Some Current affair Questions
Q.1. When did you recently celebrate World Thinking Day
Has gone ?
Ans. 22 February
Q.2. Who will host the second Khelo India University Games?
Q.3. Reliance Jio has become the largest rate communication operator in which state?
Q.4. Which district of Uttar Pradesh has been awarded the Skoch Gold Award for stopping Covid-19?
Q.5. Which state has decided to export ‘Buddha Rice’ to Singapore soon?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
Q.6. What will be done to change the name of Hoshangabad in Madhya Pradesh?
Q.7. Which country has decided to register GI of Himalayan pink salt?
Q.8. Where has ‘Lok Kala Utsav Utsavam 2021’ started?
Q.9. The Navy of India and which country have conducted the PASSEX exercise in the Arabian Sea?
Q.10. Which country has officially returned to the Paris Climate Agreement?
Q.11. Where is Atal Paryavaran Bhavan inaugurated?
Also Available yesterdays 27/02/2021 Question paper and answer key of A And C Series.
But it is unofficial key if any answer of them are wrong it is not our responsibility
Also Available Math Solved Question of Class IV yesterday’s paper 27/02/2021
Some mock test question
1. Who was the PM of Jammu and Kashmir during the Reign of Maharaja
(a)Mehr Chand Mahajan
(c)Dr. Karan Singh
2. Famous Bahu Fort is situated on the Bank of Which River?
3. Purposed Chattergala Tunnel will Connect Kathua and …………?
4. Lalitaditya Muktapida was the greatest ruler of which dynasty?
5. Playing it my Way is the book authored by?
6. Ramakrishna Mission was founded by?
(a)Raja Ram Mohan Roy
7. The Doctrine of Lapse was introduced by?
(a). Lord Canning
(b). Lord Mayo
(c). Lord Wellesley
(d). Lord Dalhousia
8. Who among the Following was arrested at Domial by Jammu and
Kashmir Police in 1946?
(a)Pt. Jawharlal Nehru
(b)Dr. Karan Singh
(c)Dr. Jitendra Singh
(d)Mehr Chand Mahajan
9. Who has administrated the Oath of First Lt. Governor of Jammu and
(a)President of India
(b)Chief Justice of India
(c)Chief Justice of Jammu and Kashmir
10. Which of the following language is widely spoken among the tribes
Gujjars and Bhakkarwals of Jammu and Kashmir?
11. Air is regarded as a mixture because
(a) Its pressure may very
(b) Its temperature may change
(c) Its volume changes under different conditions
(d) Its composition may vary
12. On passing through a colloidal solution, the beam of light gets ……….?
13. The correct symbol for silver is
14. Kavaratti is the capital of which Union Territory?
(a)Daman and Diu
(c)Dadar and Nagar Haveli
15. The first battle of Panipat (1526) was fought between
(a)Barbar and Daulat Khan
(b)Barbar and Ibrahim Lodi
(c)Barbar and Alam Khan
(d)Barbar and Rana Sanga
16. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(a) Govind Sagar : Sutlej
(b) Kolleru Lake : Krishna
(c) Ukai Reservoir : Tapi
(d) Wular Lake : Jhelum
Note: We worked hard to make posts and bring it to you.It takes us almost a day.so share this post with your friends and relatives so all can connected. Thanks for viewing this post.
Jkssb 2021 year posts,
Jkssb 1700 posts,
Jkssb 580 posts,
Jkssb district cadre post,
Jkssb Account assistant finance,
Jkssb previous year papers,
Jkssb all notification,
Jkssb exam date,
Jkssb 2019 exam post,
Jkssb 2015 exam post,
Jkssb 2020 posts exam,
Jkssb study materials all posts,