In this article, JK Study Hub will share with you JK Sainik Welfare Dept Recruitment 2022 – Apply For Clerk Posts, Know Details Here.
Check full details here.
JK Sainik Welfare Dept Recruitment 2022 – Apply For Clerk Posts, Know Details Here
Sainik Welfare Dept Recruitment : J&K Sainik Welfare Department has invited applications on the prescribed application from the ex-servicemen for the post of Clerk on a contractual basis.
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should be a JCO Clk having an adequate working knowledge of Accounts and Computer.
- Should not be more than 55 years of age as on 01 Jan 2023.
- Minimum Education Qualification Graduation.
- Should bear an Exemplary Character at the time of retirement from Defence Services.
- Should be in Medical Category Shape-1
- Place of posting – Jammu.
- Should be a permanent resident domicile of J&K.
- The candidate will not claim the seniority/permanency of the service rendered by him.
- It is a contractual post and hence no pensionary or terminal benefits for the service rendered can be claimed.
- Max terms of engagement will be 60 years of age.
How to Apply for Sainik Welfare Department Recruitment ?
Application forms along with the following attested documents should be mailed to the Directorate of Sainik Welfare Department at Email ID: email@example.com by 11 Jan 2023.
Documents Required :
- Matriculation Certificate with Date of Birth.
- Permanent Resident/Domicile Certificate.
- Attested copy of Discharge Certificate and PPO.
- Certificates of Academic Qualifications.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The department has full right to reject the application forms not meeting the eligibility criteria. Eligible ex-servicemen JCO Clerk will have to appear for a written test and interview at the place, to be intimated later, at their own expense. The candidates who apply for the post and do not get call letters for a Written Test/Interview will not seek reasons for rejection of their applications from the department.