JKSSB Last Six Years Solved Papers
|Jkssb study materials|
Some sample objectives
Download full objectives: link below
1) Fill in the blanks with the correct option:
I___________pray more often.
A) ought to
C) ought not
D) need not to
2) Fill in the blank with suitable option given
The town I come from is so small that you
probably won’t find it_____a map.
3) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
He went to the meeting in a casual suit,
________wasn’t a smart thing to do.
4) Which word is closest in meaning to the
underlined word in the sentence?
In such a needful situation, one should learn
to adjure, instead of conjuring excuses.”
A) ignore .
5) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
Their________ likes to live in isolation, and
doesn’t respond in_________to unexpected
A) like, type
B) type, like
C) kind, kind
D) kin, klin
6) Change the sentence from reported speech to direct speech.
Gautami said that she had received plenty of job offers.
A) “I received plenty of job offers”, said Gautami.
B) “Gautami said that, She received plenty of job offers.” –
C) “I was receiving plenty of job offers”, said Gautami
D) “I will receive plenty of j7) Fill in the blanks with the correct option:
We cancelled our outing, __________
A) because it was raining
B) if it would have rained
C) when it will rain
D) as it will be raining
8) In what logical order can we arrange the given
sentences to get a coherent paragraph?
A) Desire is the opposite of contentment, feeling
B) To deal with dreams and desire, psychiatrists
have identified a dreamer as the owner of “non-
rational form of knowledge”.
C) Like a fortune-teller, the dreamer ‘sees’ the
future and leads his desires.
D) Subconscious information is essentially
E) It involves seeing and nurturing a vision of the
future, along with wants and necessities.
9) Which word is the farthest in meaning from
the underlined word in the sentence, “He is
illiterate, so don’t expect miracles out of him
10) Identify the meaning of underlined phrase.
The Lawyer’s arguments fell flat on the judge
A) had no effect
B) had great influence
C) had a considerable charm
D) had the opposite effect
11) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
Using his binoculars, he could spot ________ US cargo ship in the distance.
D) No article required
12) Change the sentence from direct speech to reported speech:
Sunitha said “Why don’t you buy land now even when you know it’s a good investment!”
A) Sunita suggested me to never purchase land as it was a bad investment.
B) Sunita suggested me to purchase land as it was a good investment.
C) Sunita enquired the reason for my not buying land when I knew it was a good investment.
D) Sunita was cross at me for not buying land when I knew it is a good investment.
13) Fill in the blank with suitable option
She is__________her annual vacation, so don’t
call and disturb her.
14) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
Are you counting on him for a lift? He will let
you mount his bike when____________
A) kingdom comes
B) donkeys talk
C) pigs fly
D) dogs cry
15) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
A lot of practice is needed to get such
choreography to work, in______first place.
D) No article required
16) Fill in the blank with suitable option given below:
Sheena cried when she__________that
A) realised / will lose
B) had realised / lost
C) realised / had lost
D) has realised / has
7) Fill in the blanks with the correct option:
I will address this problem after I_______my work.
A) lie, lay
B) lay, lie
C) lain, laid
D) laid, lain
18) Rearrange the following jumbled words to form a meaningful sentence:
A) He worked extremely hard so, he got the
B) He got the promotion so, he extremely worked
C) He promotion got so he worked hard extremely.
D) The promotion he got so he worked hard
19) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
______you need any further clarification, please feel
free to reach out.
20) Fill in the blank with the suitable option:
He _________ on the carpet all day playing video games, when his father had asked him to ______________ on the mattress.