MCQs on History of J&K Part 3 by JK Study Hub
2.The Turushka kings, mentioned by Kalhana in his book was?
(a) Hushka (b) Jushka
(c) Kanishka (d) All of these
All of these
3. The city of Kanishkapura was built by?
(a) Ashoka (b) Nagarjuna
(c) Kanishka (d) Vasugupta
4. Which ruler held the 4th Buddhist Council at Kundalvana in Kashmir that divided Buddhism into two sects?
a) Kanishka (b) Ashoka
(c) Meghavahana (d) Lalitaditya
5. The 4th Buddhist Council was held where in Kashmir?
(a) Hushkapura (b) Kundalvana
(c) Pandrethen (d) Jushkapura
6. Which invader from Central Asia conquered north India including Kashmir and Gandhar around 5th century?
(a) Mihirakula (b) Toramana
(c) Yasodharman (d) Gonanda-I
7. According to Kalhana’s Rajatarangini, the first ruler of Kashmir was?
(a) Gonanda I (b) Gonanda II
(c) Damodara I (d) Lalitaditya
8. Which of the following king founded the Pravarasenpura City of Srinagar?
(a) Pravarasena I (b) Pravarasena II
(c) Ashoka (d) None of these
9. Yudhishthira-II, Narendraditya-I, Ranaditya-I, etc belonged to which dynasty of Kashmir?
a) Kushan (b) Gonanda
(c) Mauryan (d) None of these
10. Which among the following was the founder of Karkota Dynasty?
(a) Lalitaditya (b) Durlabhavardhana
(c) Kanishka (d) None of the above