In this article, JK Study Hub will share with you PM Kisan 13th Instalment Will Be Released On This Date: Check Beneficiary Status.
Check full details here.
PM Kisan 13th Instalment
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM-KISAN scheme on 24 February 2019 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ famities shall be provided the financial benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments of Rs.2000 each, every four months, which will be deposited directly to their bank accounts.
PM Kisan History
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a central sector scheme under the government of India which provides income support to the farmers and their families. PM-KISAN scheme was first implemented as the Rythu Bandhu scheme by the Government of Telangana where a certain amount was handed directly to the eligible farmers. Later, on 1 February 2019, during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India, Piyush Goyal announced the implementation of this scheme as a nationwide project.
PM Kisan 12th Instalment
The government has recently released the 12th instalment amount of the PM-Kisan on 17th October 2022 at 11:00 a.m. The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi released total Rs.16,000 crore to the PM-Kisan beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer. More than 8 crore framers received the 12th instalment amount of Rs.2,000 through the bank account linked to the PM-Kisan Yojana. During the two-day PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022 event, PM Modi distributed Rs 16,000 crore to the PM Kisan beneficiaries via Direct Benefit Transfer.
PM Kisan Installment Patterns
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The farmers must be knowing that the first installment of PM Kisan Scheme is given between April 1 and July 31, while the second installment is given between August 1 and November 30. The third installment of PM Kisan scheme is transferred to the accounts of farmers between December 1 and March 31.
PM Kisan 13th installment in December 2022
As per the media reports, the 13th installment of PM Kisan scheme is likely to be transferred to the accounts of farmers in December 2022. Media reports further suggest that the PM Kisan 13th Installment will be released on 17, December 2022.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary Status
PM Kisan’s 13th Installment: The farmers want to know if they have received their 13th payment. The government has made sure that farmers can check without having to leave their homes. The steps are easy to follow. They can also use the e-MITRA kiosk to find out about money transfers if they are having trouble. If they follow the steps on this page, they can find out.
- Farmers can go to the main site at www.kisan.gov.in. The screen will show your home page.
- After that, just go to the website and scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the page.
- You can click on the tab that says “beneficiary status” under that section.
- On a new page, the name of the person who will get the money and the form that needs to be filled out.
- On the new page, you will be asked how you want to search. There are two choices.
- You can use either the phone number or the registration number to find out what’s going on.
- You can use a cell phone number if you want to. If you put in your phone number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Then you’ll need to enter the OTP that shows up on the screen.
- When you click the “get data” button, you will see how the payment is going.
- The status will then say if the payment has been sent to the account of the beneficiary or not.
- The price will go up if you choose to enter a registration number. Just put the registration number in the box and click “Get Data.” It will show the status.
- So your 13th installment status will be shown on screen whether it has been released or not.
- The PM-Kisan beneficiary status will be displayed.
PM Kisan Registration For 13th Installment
The registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be done by two ways Online and Offline. The procedure for the online registration is provided below in this article. You can follow the mentioned steps and register yourself for the PMKSNY scheme. After the registration. the applicants can check their application status on the official website as much time as they want.
1. Online Application Process under PM-Kisan
- To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration
- You will get redirected to the registration form.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your land, such as the survey number, account number, and the size of the land.
- To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
2. Offline Application Process under PM-Kisan
The farmers can apply for this scheme in the following ways:
- The eligible farmers can apply for this scheme with the revenue officials, village Patwaris or other designated officers or agencies by submitting the required details to them,
- The eligible farmers can visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration under the scheme upon payment of fees, or
- The eligible farmers can also do self-registration on the PM-Kisan portal through Farmers Corner.
The details that are required to be provided for registration are:
- Mobile number.
- Aadhaar Number (if the Aadhaar Number is not issued, then the Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification such as the Voters’ ID, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification issued by Central/State/UT Government).
- Bank Account Number of the applicant.
PM-Kisan Helpline Number
The PM-Kisan Helpline number for farmers is – 155261/011-24300606