Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022: 876 Vacancy: 10th Pass
In this article, JK STUDY HUB will share with you Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022: 876 Vacancy: 10th Pass.
Check full details here.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway ICF is all set to release apprentices. The officials have announced engagement vacancies in seven trains. The recruits will be trained to work in the Indian Railways in Tamil Nadu. ICF Railway 2022 has released all the information related to the engagement of trainees and started accepting online applications on its official website pb.icf.gov.in. The application process for ICF Railway recruitment 2022 started on June 27 to 26 July 2022. Additionally, they have also announced the deadline for the application process. Candidates who have training and experience in their respective fields can apply for the engagement. They will be shortlisted on the basis of applications and will be selected on the basis of their performance in the recruitment processes.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Railway ICF which is an Integral Coach Factory in Chennai is a production unit under the Ministry of Railways. They are currently inviting online applications from the candidates for the engagement of Apprentices. Those who are willing to hire Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanist, painters, Welder and Programming System Administration assistants (PASAA) must apply online before 26 July 2022. Candidates need to check whether they are eligible for the engagement of trainees in the Railways. Preference will be given to the residents of Tamil Nadu.
The officials have announced 876 vacancies for ICF Apprentice Engagement 2022 Disabled candidates can also apply provided they fulfil the required category for engagement. Those who will be shortlisted will have to go through the further recruitment process. Application is the first and foremost step for the selection of engagement of Apprentice.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022_ Overview
|Name of the recruitment||Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment|
|Recruitment Name||Pradhikaran Integral Coach Factory, Chennai|
|Examination date||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||26 July 2022|
ICF Apprentice Engagement Vacancies
A total of 876 ICF Engagement vacancies have been announced at Integral Coach Factory, Chennai. The officials have notified 276 Fresher Posts while 600 Ex-ITI K. Further, they are divided on the basis of their educational criteria. Check Detailed Vacancies Here: Business UR, Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Public Works Department Total.
Stipend for Railway Apprentice in ICF Chennai
When applicants are employed for apprenticeship appointments, they will receive a stipend. During the second year, the amount will be increased by 10% and a further 15% increase will be provided in the third year. The following amounts have been notified by the authorities for the first year:
1.Freshers who have passed 10th class: Rs 6000 per month
2. Freshers who have passed class 12th: Rs 7000 per month
3. Ex-ITI having National or State certificate: Rs.7000 per month
ICF Apprentice Engagement Eligibility Conditions
1.Only eligible candidates can apply for Apprentice Engagement ICF. The employment will be under the Apprentice Engagement Act.
2.Candidates from all over India can apply for the post of apprenticeship. However, preference will be given to those belonging to Tamil Nadu.
3. The minimum age limit for the lower age limit has been fixed at 15 years.
4. The upper age limit has been declared as 24 years for candidates willing to engage in apprenticeship. This age will be calculated as of 26th July 2022.
The following relaxation is provided in the upper age limit:
1.Other Backward Classes: 3 Years
2. SC & ST: 5 years
3. Persons with Benchmark Disability: 10 years
4. The minimum educational qualification must be fulfilled by the applicant. Candidate must have passed at least 10th class with at least 50% marks.
5. For fitters, Electricians and Mechanist, it is necessary to pass 10th class with Science and Mathematics as a subject.
6. For Programming and System Administration Assistant, the candidate must possess National Trade Certificate in the field of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant. The certificate of the training program should have been issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or the State Council for Vocational Training.
7. For other trades, the candidate must have National Trade Certificate in the relevant field. It must be recognized by the authorities and issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or the State Council for Vocational Training.
8. For Pre-ITI, the minimum period of training required is 1 year.
9. A minimum of 2 years of the training period is required for freshers.
10. For freshers applying for welders, the minimum period of training specified are 1 year and 3 months.
Chennai ICF Railway Apprentice Engagement Application fee
For the 2022 recruitment of apprentices in Integral Coach Factory of Chennai, the officials have specified a fee of Rs. 100 with the service charge. This fee is non-refundable and needs to be paid through online mode. Only SC, ST, Persons with Disabilities and Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to apply for Railway ICF Apprentice Engagement Chennai 2022
The application process for the appointment of Apprenticeship in Integral Coach Factory, Chennai started on 27th June 2022. Those who want to be employed in the engagement have to fill out the online application form.
1.Firstly candidates have to go to the official website of Integral Coach Factory which is pb.icf.gov.in.
2. All the details of the engagement of Apprenticeship 2022 will be listed.
3. Click on Step 1 which is Fill Online Application.
4. Select the type of engagement as existing ITI or freshers.
5. The application form will open.
6. Then after filling in all the details of the candidate and uploading the photograph on the application form.
7. After that tap on Step 2 which is Proceed to the payment gateway.
8. Then after candidates have to enter their login details registration ID and date of birth.
9. Go to the option of Validate and Proceed with the application form
10. Pay the application fee using the available payment methods.